2nd and Weekend Shift Equipment Operator
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Full Time- $21 PER HOUR
2nd Shift: Monday- Thursday, 4PM-2AM or 3PM-1AM
Weekend Shift: Friday- Sunday, 6AM-6PM
In addition, we offer the following benefits after 90 days:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- AAP & FSA
- PTO, Life Insurance, Stock Purchase & 401K
- Paid holidays after day one
- Up to 40% discount on all of our brands (immediate)
- Temperature-controlled work environment
Our distribution network is built to deliver stock to our stores and fulfill direct-to-consumer orders with speed and efficiency. Merchandise is shipped to our distribution centers ("DCs”), where it is received and inspected before being shipped to stores or direct-to-consumer customers. Our two company-owned DCs are in New Albany, Ohio and total more than 2 million sq. ft. By joining the Abercrombie and Fitch Co. team, you will become part of a world-class leader in retail, while utilizing your skills and talents in a fast-paced environment. The Distribution Center operation encompasses merchandise processors, material handlers, and power equipment operators. These positions support our Supply Chain division servicing Retail Stores and Direct to Consumer operations. Positions may include but not limited to picking, packing, sorting, auditing, storing and retrieving.
What you could be doing?
- New hires will be trained only on cherry pickers and start as put away/storage.
- Must be comfortable working 30-50ft in the air
- Comfortable with the picker swaying
- Move an estimate of 800 boxes a day
- 95% production rate minimum is expected after 4 weeks
- Comfortable moving 30-60lb boxes
What will you need to bring?
- Ability to stand for up to 13 hours a day
- Able to perform repetitive tasks such as bending, twisting, pulling, and reaching
- Lifting a minimum of 30 lbs
- Previous experience preferred
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012